Foundations of Cybersecurity 1 Ben Stock



Written: 09.02.2020 15:18 Written By: Ben Stock

Hi all,

I have spoken with the university regarding the exam and the storm tomorrow. We have decided *not* to postpone the exam, as this would require finding a new slot where everyone can attend. Should the situation tomorrow be so bad that public transportation is entirely out, we may reconsider.

I nevertheless urge all of you to carefully monitor how public transport may be affected and potentially find other means of getting to the university. If need be, use the Askbot to find carpools or such.

Privacy Policy | Legal Notice
If you encounter technical problems, please contact the administrators