Main Exam Inspection Regulations
Written on 06.08.2020 18:02 by Jonas Bushart
the main exam inspection will take place on the 10th of August between 14:00 and 16:00 in the Günter-Hotz lecture hall.
In order to ensure an orderly and safe exam inspection the following rules must be adhered to:
- It is absolutely necessary to bring a protective face mask with you. Students who have a doctor’s certificate that they cannot wear protection masks have to bring their own face shields and wear these instead of a mask.
- You must wear the protective mask when entering or leaving the room as well as when talking to each other, e.g., for questions.
- We assigned time slots for each student based on the first letter of the last name:
- A-L from 14:00 to 15:00
- M-Z from 15:00 to 16:00
If your answer is "yes" to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam inspection. Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
- Diarrhea /Durchfall
- Fever /Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust”