With this e-mail you will receive all details for the upcoming exam. Please read all the details carefully and let us know if you have any question.
1. Date and time of the exam:
The exam will take place on August 9, 2021, at 09:30 am. You will have 90 minutes to work on the exam.
Please be there no later than 09:15 am so we can start on time.
2. Location of the exam:
We have booked the following rooms in the building E2 2:
Students whose last name begins with A-G will write the exam in the GHH Foyer.
All other students will write the exam in the GHH Lecture Hall.
Please note: Students who are to be seated in the GHH Foyer should use the entrances on the ground floor near E2 1, while those who are to be seated inside the GHH should come through the back doors near E2 4. See map for details.
3. Note the following due to the current Corona regulations:
- Please note that it is necessary for you to bring your medical mouth-nose protection mask (surgical mask or FFP2 / KN95 / N95 mask) with you.
- While entering/leaving the room (this includes also waiting situations), moving in the room, and while talking to supervisors, medical mouth-nose protection (surgical masks) or FFP2 / KN 95 / N95 masks are mandatory. It is recommended that everyone wears protective masks during the entire exam, also while sitting at the seat, but it is not mandatory.
- A negative PoC antigen test not older than 24 hours or vaccination or recovery is recommended, but not mandatory.
4. Further details
It is not allowed to use lecture notes or a dictionary during the exam. The exam is designed so that you can pass it without these materials.
Please note that you are allowed to participate in the exam only if you have registered in the LSF. If you are unsure about this, please send us an e-mail.
One day before the exam, you will receive another e-mail with further instructions on the Corona regulations.
If you have questions, please let us know.