Final exam inspection details
Modified: 16.09.2021 16:41 Written By: Leo Dessani
I just sent the time slots for the exam inspection to all people by e-mail who registered for it. If you have not received the e-mail, but registered for the exam inspection, please send me an e-mail.
We have two slots: 11:15 am - 12:00 pm and 12:15 pm - 1 pm
Please come to the room E2 2 (GHH) only at the time of your slot and bring your student id card with you. Do not forget to wear a mask (surgical mask or FFP2/KN95/N95 mask).
Here is one more hint:
If your answer is "yes" to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam inspection.
- Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
* Cough / Husten
* Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
* Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
* Diarrhoea / Durchfall
* Fever / Fieber
* Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
* Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
* Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust
If a student is not sure about the answer to one of these questions, then he/she has to consult a doctor to decide whether or not his/her health status is critical. If the decision is that he/she can participate, then he/she has to bring a medical certificate along to the exam inspection.