Modified: 13.10.2016 17:08 Written By: Johannes Krupp
Just a quick reminder that the re-exam will take place tomorrow in lecture hall 1 in E2.5 (maths building) at 10:00. As last time:
- Please be there a few minutes in advance (~9:45), so we can start timely.
- The exam lasts 120 mins and you can earn up to 120 points. You'll pass with 50% or more.
- Bring your student ID.
- You may bring and use one handwritten double-sided A4 sheet that contains any notes you like to have. We will rigorously reject any printed A4 sheet.
- You can bring and use an English/German dictionary.
- Use a non-erasable pen to answer the exam.
- Respect the seating plan to see where you are seated. It's uploaded to CMS and will also be made available tomorrow.