For Monday's backup exam, we will not be in GHH, but instead in HS 002 in the CS building. As last time, please have a vaccination proof, recovery proof, or negative test result available for me to check. You can see your seat number in the CMS.
Also, the standard disclaimer applies:
Also note the following (will remind again about this on the day before the exam):
If your answer is "yes" to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam. If you provide a doctor’s certificate to the examination office later on, the examination attempt will be canceled and will not count.
Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen ▪ Diarrhoea /Durchfall
- Fever /Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust”
If a student is not sure about the answer to one of these questions, then he/she has to consult a doctor to decide whether or not his/her health status is critical. If the decision is that he/she can participate, then he/she has to bring a medical certificate along to the exam.