Reminder: backup exam participation / possible Covid symptoms
If your answer is "yes" to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam. If you provide a doctor’s certificate to the examination office later on, the examination attempt will be canceled and will not count.
Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen ▪ Diarrhoea /Durchfall
- Fever /Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust”
If a student is not sure about the answer to one of these questions, then he/she has to consult a doctor to decide whether or not his/her health status is critical. If the decision is that he/she can participate, then he/she has to bring a medical certificate along to the exam.