for the exam on Thursday, 04.08.2022 14:00 in E2 2, Günter-Hotz-Hörsaal, there are the following regulations:
- Do not forget to register for the exam in LSF!
- Remember: you need >=112 points on the exercise sheets to be admitted to the exam.
- The lecture-challenge system closes on 03.08.2022 23:59, until then you can collect bonus points for the exam. If you did not register with your student mail address, you have to write your username on the exam sheet to get the points or send me a mail before the exam!
- You are allowed to bring a DIN A4 double-sided handwritten paper cheat sheet containing your name and anything you consider useful for the exam. No other materials or tools are allowed during the exam.
- All questions of the exam are in English. Answers can be given either in English or in German.
- We strongly recommend you to take a COVID-19 test in case you are not vaccinated or recovered
- You are not allowed to participate in the exam when you observed symptoms of COVID-19. If you provide a doctor's certificate to the examination office later on, the examination attempt will be canceled and will not count
- To get a feeling how the exam looks like, there is a demo exam in the Materials section
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.