SysV: the third lecture is out
Modified: 15.12.2020 08:57 Written By: Hamed Nemati
The third lecture is available now: link (https://dl.cispa.de/s/GyeL7TLRkQkrRrR). This lecture we talk about refinement based reasoning and learn how to use a step-wise approach to simplify verification of a large scale system.
- Lecture notes (link)
- Simulation based refinement (link). Important sections are :
- section 2.1: Notions of semantic preservation
- section 3.4: Traces
- section 3.5: Transition semantics
- Confidentiality preserving refinement (link)
- [Optional] Example on how to apply refinement based verification on a real system (link)
Please make sure to check the lecture before our Q&A session on Wednesday (Dec. 16).