Reminder on Zoom link
This is a reminder that the Zoom link for the seminar is the following:
This is just a reminder that, except for the speaker tomorrow, you should submit your one-page report of the paper and five questions by the end of tonight.
Hardware Security Seminar Description
The seminar is structured into three parts:
- You will write a short survey paper on the main topic of your assigned papers category.
- You present a paper or group of papers of a specific topic on hardware security individually. Others will prepare questions about the topic.
- The presentations will be organized in a block format. Participation is mandatory.
- You review two survey paper of others and raise questions about them.
- You improve your original survey results based on the feedback from the reviewers.
You will be assigned a topic (related to your assigned paper) for which you will read and summarize the current research in a survey paper. (6 pages). The resulting survey papers will undergo a peer review process similar to academic conferences.
Each participant will read up a paper and give an overview presentation about it. Other individuals should also read the paper and prepare research questions about the paper and a one page description of the paper. Students then will discuss limitations and open issues given the previously conducted work.
Each participant will read two survey paper and write a review about it. The reviewer then decides if the paper should get accepted or rejected.
- Kick off meeting and paper assignments: TBA
- Submission of survey paper: TBA
- Submission of reviews: TBA
- PC Meeting: TBA
- Final Submission (in case your survey paper get a shepherd)
- Final survey paper (40 % of your final grade)
- Reviews (20 % of your final grade)
- Presentation (40 % of your final grade)