Welcome to PETS 2021.
The first lecture will start on April 21st, 12:30-14:00.
The zoom link is: https://cispa-de.zoom.us/j/94370546535?pwd=eGJnYUcyU1pJVHJGVzY0ZzJhMUN2UT09
Privacy Enhancing Technologies
This course will cover the topic of data privacy from four aspects.
- Social network privacy
- Location privacy
- Machine learning privacy
- Differential privacy
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and data mining
- Security background is not needed
Location: Online via Zoom
Lecturers: Yang Zhang
Assistants: Xinlei He (firstname.lastname@example.org), Zheng Li (email@example.com), Rui Wen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Time: Wednesday 12:30 - 14:00
Contact: Rui Wen (email@example.com)
Office hour: Tuesday, 13:30-16:30; Friday, 13:30-16:30, 3.19 (Please send email for an appointment beforehand!)
- April 21st, Social Network Privacy: Attributes Inference
- April 28th, Social Network Privacy: Graph De-anonymization and New Communication Means
- May 5th, No lecture
- May 12th, PyTorch Q&A (Xinlei He and Zheng Li)
- May 19th, Machine Learning Privacy: Membership Inference
- May 26th, Machine Learning Privacy: Dataset Reconstruction
- June 2nd, Machine Learning Privacy: Attribute Inference
- June 9th, Machine Learning Privacy: Graph Neural Networks
- June 16th, No Lecture
- June 23rd, Location Privacy: Unicity, Attribute Inference, and Location Inference
- June 30th, Differential Privacy 1
- July 7th, Differential Privacy 2
- July 14th, Q&A
The course will be graded by 50% oral exam and 50% semester project.