on Thursday, the CISPA building will be closed for water supply maintenance. The seminar will take place in Campus E1 1, Room 407 instead.
Also note that the seminar begins at 09:59 every morning. See you!
– Andreas Zeller
This block seminar (7 ECTS) provides students with four competencies for improved problem solving and communication
- How to initiate a problem solving process and identify the major aspects of complex problems
- How to structure complex problems and to break them down into manageable sub-problems
- How to gather the necessary information and select the appropriate tools for analysis
- How to structure convincing communication processes and derive optimized charts
This seminar is open for all students in computer science and related courses; it is especially recommended for students working in a team on complex projects, e.g. students of Entrepreneurial Cybersecurity.
Dates and Place
Interactive lecture (block seminar, 6 slots a 180 minutes, 18 hours in total)
The seminar will take place from July 10 to July 12, starting at 09:59 each day.
- Wednesday: CISPA, lecture hall 001, ground floor
- Thursday: Campus E1 1, Room 407, 4th floor
- Friday: CISPA, lecture hall 001, ground floor
Presentation (group based, 6 slots a 30 minutes, 6 hours in total including breaks)
Examinations will take place on August 29 at CISPA, lecture hall 001, ground floor