Minitest and Project Announcement
Written: 08.11.2017 15:39 Written By: Christian Rossow
- The first minitest on Cryptography and Cryptographic Protocols will be on Tue, Nov 21st, at 10:15. Be there on time and do not forget to bring your hand-written cheat sheet that we will collect before the minitest. To remind you: You can bring one cheat sheet to each minitest, plus one to the final exam. We will not accept or allow any other cheat sheets.
- We will announce the story and rules of the Security '17/'18 projects in tomorrow's (Thu, Nov 9th) lecture. Please be present to learn what the projects are about, what rules to follow and how to get a good start.
- Project #1 will start tomorrow at 6pm and last for almost 3 weeks. Find a team partner and sign up as a team by Sunday latest. All relevant project materials will be published in CMS tomorrow at exactly 6pm.
- If you have completed the Security projects in previous years' editions, you can get credits for them. In case you want to claim those credits, please forward the original email with the grade summary to Markus Bauer email@example.com. Note, however, that skipping this year's projects will not allow you to earn precious bonus points for the exam. We thus encourage all students to participate in the newer projects, which is even possible if you already claimed credits. Details for the last two Security lecture editions:
- Security '14/'15: Project P#1 '14/'15 maps to P#2 this year, and P#2 '14/'15 maps to P#1 this year. P#3 still needs to be completed.
- Security '16: Project P#1 '16 maps to P#2 this year, and P#2 '16 maps to P#1 this year. P#3 still needs to be completed