NewsCurrently, no news are available
Welcome to the Web Security lecture in the summer term 2017.
Information on the lecture
The tentative agenda is as follows:
- All lectures will be held in the lecture hall in E9.1, from 10am (c.t.) to 12pm. Sole exception is the lecture on Sep, 5th, which will be held in 0.01 in E9.1.
- Lecture 1-5 (Aug, 28th to Sep, 1st) covers different aspects of client-side security.
- On Friday, Sep 1st, approximately half the lecture will be a discussion between students and lecturer about state-of-the-art papers (which will be disseminated before).
- Lecture 6-9 (Sep, 4th to Sep, 7th) will cover server-side security aspects.
- Lecture 10 (Sep, 8th) will cover infrastructure security (such as HTTPS).
Information on the exercise
- Monday to Thursday, students will get new exercise tasks. All of them need to be handed in by Friday, 4pm.
- We will use GitHub Classroom for programming parts of the exercises. If you don't have a GitHub account yet, please sign up for one.
- The tasks can be submitted in teams of up to three students. Please ensure that your submission contains the names of all students in your team.