Written: 06.09.2017 13:56 Written By: Jonas Bushart
The re-exam will take place tomorrow at 10:00 in the Günter-Hotz lecture hall. Make sure to be there on time!
The same regulations apply as in the main exam:
- The exam lasts 120 mins and you can earn up to 120 points. You'll pass with 50% or more.
- Bring your student ID.
- You may bring and use one handwritten double-sided A4 sheet that contains any notes you like to have. We will rigorously reject any printed A4 sheet.
- You can bring and use an English/German dictionary.
- Use a non-erasable pen to answer the exam.
- Respect the seating plan to see where you are seated. It's uploaded to CMS in the Material section.