Foundations of Cyber Security II Prof. Dr. Christian Rossow


CySec II tutorial slots assigned

Written: 28.04.2017 14:53 Written By: Christian Rossow

We have just assigned you to the CySec II tutorials. We could assign the primary choice to 85% of all students, and the secondary choice to the other 15%. You can check your tutorial in CMS on your personal status website. Tutorials will start on May 9th with a discussion of exercise sheet #01. Note that sheet #01 is due Thu, May 4th at 13:59. Good luck!

Privacy Policy | Legal Notice
If you encounter technical problems, please contact the administrators